Welcome New Staff & Interns!
Our mighty team is growing quickly! Fresh Approach is excited to welcome three new staff members:
- Clayton Crowell, a communications student from Oakland and our new sales coordinator for Freshest Cargo’s new Sunday Oakland route!
- Rachel O’Neal, a recent grad from UC Berkeley and our new sales coordinator for Freshest Cargo’s Richmond and East Contra Costa routes!
- Betsy Rosales Avalos, an environmental health studies student from UC Berkeley and our new seasonal Nutrition Educator!
In addition, we’d like to welcome our three new summer interns:
- Alex Norris is a student at SFSU, and will be helping out on on our East Oakland Freshest Cargo route.
- Annie Lu is a student at UC Berkeley, and will be assisting on our Richmond Freshest Cargo route.
- Elizabeth Valencia is a dietetics student at SJSU, and will be serving as our nutrition and outreach intern in the South Bay.
Over the coming months, they will help us deepen our impact in the communities we serve by assisting with nutrition education, community outreach, curriculum development, and other projects.
Learn more about our exciting internship program here.